- The purpose of the Terms are to stipulate rights and duties in between User (defined in Article 2) and Us with regard to the use of This website (defined in Article 2). The terms shall be applied on any relations in between User and Us with regard to the use of This website.
- Any rules or regulations with regard to This website which we put up on This website all times shall constitute part of the Terms.
In Our Terms, following words shall have following meanings.
- "This website" means the website which We operate, of which domain is "www.0008infinity.com". "This website" shall include the website with other domains in case where any changes on its domain or its contents occurs for any reasons or purposes.
- "User" means anyone who uses, accesses, visits or sees This website.
- "Contents" collectively means any words, texts, figures, graphics, pictures, moving images, videos, and any other contents, materials and information displayed on, or composing of This website, and shall also collectively mean any clothing and other products displayed on This website.
- "Intellectual property right" means copyright, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (including rights to obtain these rights, and including rights to apply for any registrations on the basis of these rights).
3 RESPONSIBILITY OF EQUIPMENT
- In order to use This website and therefore to receive the services which This website provides, User shall be responsible to prepare and maintain necessary equipments or network environments, including but not limited to personal computer, software or any other equipments or devices, means of connecting to internet, or any other necessary networking environments, on User's expense.
- In order to use This website, We recommend following connection environments;
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Internet Explorer 9.x, 10.x, 11.x (We do not recommend displaying Internet Explorer on compatibility view), Latest Firefox, Latest Safari or Latest Google Chrome
ADSL or Optical Fibre equivalent connection speed
- When using This website, User shall be responsible for security measures on connecting environment, including but not limited to prevention of computer virus infection, illegal or unauthorised access, and leakage of information, on User's expense and responsibility.
- By starting to use, or during use of This website, User shall pay careful attention not to loose or alter any information or data that belong to the User, or not to make any of User's own equipments or computers malfunctioned or damaged, especially on the occasion when User download or by any other means to install software or any kind of contents into User's computer or any equipments. We shall not be responsible for any of such losses, damages or disadvantages that incurred to the User.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
With regard to use of this website, user must not to do activities listed below.
- Act that invades or violates intellectual property rights, portrait rights, right of privacy, honor, and other rights or interests of Us, other Users, the rightful claimant of Contents, or of any other third parties (including acts that evoke such invasions or violations, regardless directly or indirectly).
- Act that relates to criminal activity, or that is against public order and morality.
- Act that violates laws and ordinances, or that violates internal rules or regulations of industrial group which We and User belong to.
- Act that transmits detrimental information or data that include computer programmes, such as computer virus.
- Act that manipulates any information or data which is potentially accessible with regard to This website.
- Act that introduces about or sets link to, Us or This website or Contents (hereinafter referred to as "Our entity" in this article) on any websites which include contents that defame or slander Our entity, or on any websites which misinform partnership, relationship or connection with Our entity or which have content that would possibly lead to such misunderstandings, or on any websites which We consider inappropriate.
- Act that transmits data via This website over certain limit which We set.
- Act that potentially obstructs any of Our operation or administration with regard to This website.
- Any other acts that We consider inappropriate.
5. SUSPENSION OF OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE
- Without prior notice to User, We may suspend or discontinue Our operation with regard to This website regardless as a whole or any part thereof, in case where any of following circumstances apply:
- In case of inspection or maintenance of computer system with regard to This website, regardless on a regular basis, or in an emergency.
- In case where computer or networking connections suspended by accident.
- In case of force majeure, including but not limited to fire disaster, electricity outage or natural disaster, and consequently administration or operation with regard to This website became unable.
- In other cases where We consider the necessity of suspension or discontinuation.
- Without notifying to User, We may terminate Our operation with regard to This website for the convenience of Us.
- We shall not be responsible to any damages or losses incurred out of our measures which is based on this article 5.
6. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
- All of ownerships and Intellectual property rights belong to Us and rightful claimant of Contents. We shall therefore not license these rights to User.
- With regard to Our Contents, for any reasons and without prior written consent from Us, User shall not make any acts such as
- duplication, public transmission, distribution, translation, adaptation or any other acts that infringe or violate rights provided by Copyright Act,
- violation of Design Act, Patent Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act or any other laws and ordinances that relate to Intellectual property right,
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineering and any other acts likely to cause violation of Intellectual property right of Our Contents.
7. SUSPENSION OF USE
When User falls under any of the following items' circumstances, We may take measures such as suspending temporary or halting permanently such User's use of This website, without prior notification or request. We shall not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred to User by Our measures based on this article.
- In case where User violates any of articles in the Terms.
- In case where User used or tried to use This website with a purpose or by a means which has a risk of impairing damages or losses on Us, other User or third parties such as rightful claimant of Contents.
- In case where User disturbs operation of This website by any means whatsoever and howsoever.
- In other cases where We consider User's use of This website inappropriate.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITY
- User shall be well aware that colours, textures, shapes, forms and other aspects or elements of Our clothing and other products may look different in between their pictures shown and displayed on This website as Contents, and actual themselves. We shall not be responsible for the precision or accuracy of expression of such aspects on This website.
- This website shall be provided "as is", and We shall not guarantee anything including but not limited to adaptability for certain purposes, commercial usefulness, integrity or continuity, for certain purposes with regard to This website.
- We shall not guarantee to User anything more than it is stipulated in the Terms, even in case where User obtains any information about This Website, Contents or other matters from Us directly or indirectly.
- We shall not guarantee to always respond to enquiries made from User regarding Contents or any other matters.
- User shall research whether using This website violates or invades any laws or ordinances, and internal rules or regulations of industrial group, applicable to User on User's responsibility and expenses. We shall not guarantee any legality, compatibility or applicability of any laws and ordinances, or any internal regulations or rules of industrial group applicable to User, with regard to User's use of This website.
- User shall process, handle and settle any transactions, correspondences or disputes arose in between User and other Users or third parties such as rightful clainant of Contents, with regard to This website. We shall not be responsible on any such matters.
- We shall not be responsible to compensate any damages or losses occurred to User in relation to discontinuation, suspension, termination, unavailability or alternation of our operation of This website, or deletion or dissipation of User information, or loss of data or mechanical failure or damage by using This website, or any other losses or damages incurred to User in relation to This website.
- Despite in case where links of other website are displayed on This website, or links of This website are displayed on other websites, We shall not be responsible for any other's websites, and for information obtained therefrom.
- We shall not be responsible for any indemnity for any damages or losses incurred to User, in relate to This website. In case where We are liable to indemnify to User on a basis of application of Consumer Contract Act or other reasons, such liability of Us is limited to direct and normal damage or losses, occurred in real to the User.
9. LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY AND INDEMNITY OF USER
- In case where User violates the Terms, or in case where User inflicts any damages or losses on Us in relation to use of This website, User need to indemnify such damages or losses to Us.
- In case where User is raised an objection by, or is in dispute with, other User or any third parties such as rightful claimant of Contents in relate to This website, User shall immediately report its details to Us, and User shall process such objection or dispute on User's own expense and responsibility, and User shall report its progress and consequence or outcome to Us upon Our request.
- In case where We are charged for infringement or violation of right or other reasons by any third parties such as other Users or rightful claimant of Contents with regard to User's use of This website, User need to indemnify expenses which We are necessitated to disburse to such third parties based on such charge request.
10. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
- We may change or modify any contents of This website freely at any time.
- We may change or modify any of the Terms (including any rules or provisions with regard to This website posted thereon) freely at any time. In case where User uses This website after such changes or modifications, User shall be deemed to have agreed such changes or modifications.
11. COMMUNICATION / NOTIFICATION
Notification or communication to User from Us with regard to This website and Contents shall be posted on This website. Also, correspondence or notification between Us and User shall be made by the means which is specified by Us.
12. ASSIGNMENT OF TERMS
- In accordance with the rights and duties based on the Terms, User shall not assign, transfer, collateralise or dispose in any way, to any third parties without prior written consent from Us.
- In case where We assign business of This website to other company, We may assign rights and duties in accordance with the Terms and information of User to assignee of such business assignment as accompaniment of such business assignment. User shall beforehand agree with such assignment in this article. Business assignment stipulated in this article shall include not only normal business assignment but also any business transfer cases such as company split.
Even in case where any article or any of its part of the Terms is declared as void, invalid or unenforceable by laws or ordinances such as Consumer Contract Act, remaining articles of the Terms or remaining part of article that is declared as void, invalid or unenforceable, shall continue in full force and effect, and, We and User shall regard such article or such part of article of the Terms which is declared as void, invalid or unenforceable as legitimate, and shall amend it to a necessary extent in order to make it enforceable, and shall strive to ensure that it has an equal effect to the purpose, liability, and financial aspect of such article or such part of article in the Terms.
We shall use English for the purpose of operation of This website and to introduce Contents, however, displaying in English is conducted merely for convenience, and therefore Japanese expression shall govern English expression in case where any inconsistencies, or doubts or suspects arise in between them.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICATION
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Law of Japan. Any controversies or disputes arise out of, or relate to, the Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Fukuoka District Court in Fukuoka, Japan.
16. CONSULTATION AND SETTLEMENT
In case where any doubts, uncertainty or question arise on any matters which are not stipulated in these Terms or on interpretation of the Terms, We and User shall confer and attempt to settle as immediately as We and User can, and in good faith.